Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Selecting the Best Blender for Smoothies

Whats an easy and healthy breakfast you can take on the go? Smoothies! 

If you have recently gotten into health and fitness or are a seasoned pro, chances are you've come across countless smoothie recipes on the Internet. 

When selecting a blender, you'll need to ask yourself two important questions:
  1. What do you plan on blending, will you solely be making smoothies?
  2. How much are you willing and/or can afford to spend?
Of course in an ideal world we could all afford a Vitamix Turbo Blender but seeing how the Vitamix runs close to $400, many of us may need to take our wants down a few notches. 

When I chose my blender, I knew that I would be using it to make smoothies 95% of the time. I also chose one that received good reviews, was easy to use and reasonably priced.

In the end I selected the 'Oster My Blend Personal 20 oz Blender. 

 


















This blender more than exceeded my expectations!
  • Very good price in comparison to other blenders: $20 (found on sale at Target)
  • Great Reviews: 4 out of 5 stars (946 reviews) on Amazon.com
  • Easy cleanup, blade and container quickly rinse clean
  • The container comes with a lid making it easy to take on the go
  • Its portion controlled to only 20 oz so you won't accidentally make too much!




No comments:

Post a Comment